We partner with companies that are committed to the same service standards, and understand the power of business VoIP to provide real business impact for clients. Our Partners work with a dedicated Partner Team which provides training and support for pre-sales, implementation, post sales and ongoing management. We have programs for channel partners as well as technology partners.
- In 2005 Intuitive Voice Technology launched the first plug and play VoIP phone system.
- By 2008 we had over 5000 installs of our product running companies in nearly every industry.
- In 2014 Intuitive Voice Technology became Intuitive Technology and launched its cloud division and voip phone services division.
- Intuitive Technology is based outside of Ann Arbor, Michigan and employs some of the best talent in the industry.
Our sales team will work with you, or directly with your customers to communicate the value of our products partners are paid a one-time referral commission, product discounts, or re-occuring commissions depending on what services are offered.
- Work closely with our sales team to sell our services directly to clients.
- Access to our robust customer management suite that allows you to…
- Manage alerts
- Order services
- Open tickets
- Manage all of your premise and hosted phone systems.
- Receive better commissions and discounts and have an annual revenue commitment.
- You get a complete master/sub-agent platform that includes…
- Customer management
- System monitoring
- & More
- You receive a completely private labeled interface from billing to product.
- Wholesale partners provide all sales, billing and support services directly to their customers and leave the technology to us.
- Wholesale partners receive better discounts and have a higher annual revenue commitment.
Requirements & Benefits
|Minimum Annual Revenue Commitment (MSRP)||$0||$40k||$125k|
|Required Demo Equipment Purchase|
|Provide Tier One Support|
|Co-branded marketing materials|
|Sales templates/best practices|
|Free marketing literature|
|Approved to sell all products|
|Access to customer management suite|
|Access to channel managers|
|Discount demo program|
|Priority access to pre and post-sales support|
|Discounts on onsite training|
|Access to sales leads|
|Advance product information|
|Support renewal notification|
|Proposal-based Marketing Development Funds (MDF)|